Note: Please select the required channel.
Bi-directional isolated 16 channel relay control module, according to user’s needs, it can choose high or low electrical level to control the pick-up of the relay. The module adopts genuine and high quality power relay, industry top-most ultra small package optocouplers, high power high dielectric transistor, RED signal lights, double side military grade PCB plate, overall consideration layout after overall consideration, with its stable performance; it can be widely used in varieties of power control occasions.
1.The module adopts genuine and high quality relay, AC 125V/20A, DC 14V/20A
2. With application of industry top-most ultra small Bi-directional optocouplers, the module has full noises immunity and stable performance.
3. Working voltage of the module is 5V;
4. The users could choose the electrical level of the relay, either the pick-ups occurs in high electrical level or low electrical level; the module contains current-limiting resistance, it can be controlled directly by the positive and negative electrodes of the power source, and also can be controlled by I/O console of the microcontroller.
5. The design of fault tolerant, even if the control wire was broken, yet the relay will take any action.
6. Humanization design of the interface, all the interfaces can be directly lined out through connecting terminals, which is very handy.
7. Providing 4 pieces retaining bolt hole, easy to install.
8. The Relay’s status indicator light (red)
1. The module’s control terminal: it has 19 lines of interfaces, all the interfaces can be directly lined out with wire, for the convenience of our users.
2. DC+: Termination connected to positive electrodes of the external direct current power.
3. DC-: Termination connected to negative electrodes of the external DC power.
4. VRFF: Photoelectricity isolated controlling end refers to the earth wire.
5. If using high electrical level to control: The signal shall connect to the negative electrode of the user’s control panel..
6. If using low electrical level to control: The signal shall connect to the positive electrode of the user’s control panel..
The relay’s controlling interface: (CH1-CH16 optional)
If VREF connected to the negative electrode of the power, when the termination at high electrical level (relative to VREF), the relay will pick-up accordingly.
If VREF connected to the positive electrode of the power, when the termination at low electrical level (relative to VREF), the relay will pick-up accordingly.
Isolated relay module is used for adapting bad electromagnetic environment or occasions requiring good signal, demanding complete isolated effect, the power of user’s control panel(which is the reference power connected to VERM) and the source power of the relay module (DC+/DC-) shall be differentiated , if this two powers are common ground, then it is not complete isolated effect, at this moment, users can choose our more economical standard type relay module.
The relay’s outlet end: There are 48 lines of interfaces, all the interfaces can be directly lined out with wire, for the convenience of our users.
NO1—NO16: The relay’s normally open interface, it is dangles before the relay’s pick-up, and short circuits with COM after the pick-up.
COM1—COM16: Common interface of the relay.
NC1—NC16: Normally closed interface of the relay, It short circuits with COM before the relay’s pick-up and dangles after the relay’s picked-up.
1 x Relay Control Module