– Color: Blue
– Size: 65*30.2mm/2.6*1.2"
– Driver: ST7735S
– Interface: SPI
– Display color: RGB, 65K color
– Resolution: 128×128
– Backlight: LED
– Operating voltage: 3.3V
This is an LCD display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 1.44inch diagonal, 128×128 pixels, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Trying to add a control interface for your Pi? Even making the Pi into a handheld game console? This compact display would be the ideal choice.
Features and Benefits:
● Standard Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with and direct-pluggable onto Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
● 1x joystick (5-position), 3x pushbuttons, handy and useful
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/1.44inch_LCD_HAT
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.
1 x 1.44inch LCD HAT