– This is the new version, can replace the infrared lamp or white fill light, the effect is great.
– The Raspberry Pi Camera Board Features a 5 million pixels
– And also supports 1080p @ 30 fps, 720p @ 60 fps and 640*480p 60/90 video recording.
– OmniVision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module.
– The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI).
– The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
– The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixels and has a fixed focus lens onboard.
– The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
1. Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
2. Viewing angle: 160 degrees
3. Camera angle: Size can be replaced
4. Video: Supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 Recording 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface
5. Size: Approx. 23 x 22 mm /0.90 x 0.86 inch
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 3B,also can use with PI Zero,but need extra PI Zero cable(not include)
1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Moudle