The module with a calibration function, do not worry about the measurement display is not accurate, If you find that the display is not accurate you can use the following method of calibration. Just use the calibration once for the first time!
Voltage calibration: In the case of power off, press and hold the "Setup" button, power on, enter the voltage calibration mode, the LCD screen starts flashing, release the set button, press the "Settings" button to increase, "OK" to decrease, the input voltage of the calibration for the correct. Such as: the input voltage is 12.65V, then the voltage will be adjusted to 12.65V, after 2 seconds will automatic preservation, power off and exit the calibration is complete!
Special Note: If the first use of the output voltage can not be adjusted, because the module factory, the default output voltage is 20V or so. When you encounter this problem, please counterclockwise rotation ADJ-V potentiometer more than 10 laps, until the voltage value changes, and then you can use the normal regulation of the voltage.
Input voltage: 7V-36V
Output voltage: 1.5-35V continuously adjustable (can only be used to do buck module, the input must be greater than the output 1.5V or more)
Output current: Adjustable, the maximum 10A (recommended used within 8A, the 5A or 70W below in normal temperature can be natural cooling, when exceed please strengthen the cooling! Recommend add a small fan! Constant current needs to output voltage above 2V can be adjusted, current regulation, only in the constant current state will work.)
Output power: 150W maximum (recommended used within 100W, large pressure difference use please reduce power)
Operating temperature: -20 to +75 degrees (Note the use of power tube temperature, when exceed please strengthen the cooling)
Operating frequency: 300KHz
Conversion efficiency: up to 95%
Short-circuit protection: Yes, the constant current the current setting of constant current value.
Input reverse protection: No, if necessary, please add a diode on your own!
Output anti-reflux: No, for charging, if necessary, please add a diode on your own!
Wiring: Terminals or soldering terminals, IN for the input, OUT for the output
Module size: 80 x 53 x 35mm (L*W*H)
Setting display mode, divided into three types:
F-0 mode: Display the output voltage;
F-1 mode: Display the input voltage;
F-2 mode: Alternating display input and output voltage;
Press the "SET" button to cycle show the three display modes. The corresponding LED will be on or off. Press "OK" button to save and exit. Press "OK" key to switch the LCD backlight.
F-0 mode: Display the output voltage:
F-1 mode: Display the input voltage:
F-2 mode: Alternating display input and output voltage:
1. Used as an ordinary step-down module with overcurrent protection
1) Under no load condition, adjust "ADJ-V" of constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage reach the voltage value you want;
2) Direct short-circuit module output (find a thick wire or tweezers shorted to the output, Note: short-time do not adjust the voltage), then adjust the "constant current potentiometer ADJ-I" to make current value reaches the preset over-current protection value; or connected to the load can also adjust the current. (Such as on-board ammeter shows the current value is 4A, then the module maximum current is limited to 4A, when the current to 4A, the constant current red indicator light)
3) Connected to the load, work.
2. Used as a battery charger
1) Determine the battery float voltage and charge current; (If the lithium battery parameters is 3.7V / 2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, the maximum charge current 1A, or 2200mA)
2) Under no load conditions, adjust the "constant voltage potentiometer ADJ-V" so that the output voltage reach to float voltage;
3) Direct short-circuit module output (find a thick wire or tweezers shorted to the output, Note: when short-circuit do not adjust the voltage), then adjust the "constant current potentiometer ADJ-I" to make the current value to the preset value of the charging current; or connected to the load can also adjust the current.
4) Charging turn lights current factory default is 0.1 times charging current; (battery during charging the current is gradually reduced, and gradually from constant current charging to constant voltage charging, if the charge current is set to 1A, then when the charge current is less than 0.1A, the charging yellow indicator light is off, full of charge blue light is lit, then the battery charge is complete), when charging is completed, please disconnect the battery terminal, then disconnect the input to prevent the battery backflow damaged the module!
5) Connected to the battery, charging.
3. Uesd as a constant current LED driver module
1) Determine that you need to drive the LED operating current and maximum operating voltage;
2) Under no-load conditions, the regulation "constant voltage potentiometer ADJ-V" so that the output voltage reach to LED operating voltage;
3) Direct short-circuit module output (find a thick wire or tweezers shorted to the output, Note: short-time do not adjust the voltage), then adjust the "constant current potentiometer ADJ-I" so that the current value reach to the preset LED operating current; or connected to the load can also adjust the current.
4) Connected to the LED, and test.
Note: The constant current adjustable current, the actual load current must be greater than the set current to enter the constant current mode, otherwise is the constant voltage state of work, rather than the current transferred to 2A, that means connected to any device has changed to 2A.
1 x 10A DC-DC LCD Adjustable Step Down Module