Name: Wireless Relay Switch
1. Input voltage: DC12V
2. Standby current: 8MA
3. RF frequency: 315/433MHZ (Optional)
4. Load power: 800W * 8
5. Receiver sensitivity: -105dBm
6. Remote control distance: 100 meter (In open environment)
7. Modulation: ASK
8. Can store the number of remote control:50
9. Support remote control type: learning code
10. Channel: 8CH
11. Multiple working modes: (Jog/Non-Latched ,inter-lock/Latched ,self-lock /Self-Latched)
12. Wiring method: Fixed wiring terminal
13. Working voltage: DC12V
14. Output current: 10A
15. Rated load: 10A 250VAC / 10A 125VA, 10A 30VDC / 10A 28VDC
16. Output: Normally open, common, normally closed
17. Size: 9.5 x 7.5 x 3cm
Press the learning button once, LED indicator flashes, press the need for the code of the remote control button, the control panel LED indicator flashes 3 times, learning the code successfully.
Press the learning button on the control panel does not let go until the LED indicator flashes 5 times to complete, that is automatically clear all the code to learn the remote control.
Operating mode settings:
1. Set to jog output: Remove the jumper cap on the board .
2. Set to self-locking output: connect to jumper cap "1-2" pin.
3. Set to interlock output: connect to jumper cap "3-4" pin.
Output mode explanation:
1. Self-locking: press the same remote control button, click, the relay to open, then click the relay off.
2. Interlock: press the remote control "A" key, the relay opens, press the remote control "B" key, relay off.
3. Jog: press the remote control "A" key, the relay opens, release the remote control "A" key, relay off. If you have been pressing the remote control "A" key, then the relay has been open, when to release the remote control, the relay off.
1 x 12V 8 Channel Wireless Relay Switch with box