– Imported Ozon wood as raw material, cut by laser
– The structure fully utilizes Luban's wisdom to achieve less screws and simplifies the assembly process for the user.
– After the installation is completed and the battery is attached to this "weight block", the tumbler balance principle is fully utilized, and the center of gravity is changed by a powerful and powerful motor to realize the movement of the hot wheels.
– In the process of self-assembling and reviving the hot-wheel robot, the child has a deeper understanding and study of the principles of mechanics and electronics.
– This robot is able to be remote controlled with the help of “Goble” – A Generic BLE APP Controller. (iOS Only)
**The wiki about this product for your reference. Please clcik here.
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 85mm
– Operating Voltage: 6 – 10V
– Operating Current: 0 – 3A
– Operating Temperature: 0 – 60°C
– Master controller: Romeo BLE mini control board
– Range: Open area within 30m
– Arduino Bluetooth remote update program
– Microprocessor: ATmega328P
– Boot loader: Arduino UNO
– 2-way 1.5A current H-bridge motor driver interface
– Drive: two differential drive
– Motor no-load speed: 230 ± 10% rpm
– Max Speed: 1 m/s
1. This product is suitable for children and adolescents aged 8 years and over. Children under 6 years old should be accompanied by parents.
2. The battery connection must be confirmed again and again. Do not reverse it. Otherwise it will burn out the control board.
3, the current APP only supports iOS client, Android client is under development!
Romeo BLE mini main control board (DFR0351)x1
Hot Wheel A Board x1
Hot Wheel B Board x1
Geared motor x2
Battery box x1
Screw package x1