The DL-RTS1278SL transceivers feature the LoRaTMlong range modem that provides ultra‐long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
DL-RTS1278SL can achieve a sensitivity of over‐138dBm using a crystal and bill of materials.
The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
LoRaTMalso provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
DL-RTS1278SL also supports high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g.
The module delivers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
1. Model: DL-RTS1278
2. Power Rate: 20dBm
3. Small footprint: 16 mm x 16 mm x 1.75 mm
4. +20 dBm constant RF output vs. V supply
5. Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
6. High sensitivity: down to‐138dBm
7. Excellent blocking immunity
8. Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention
9. FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTMand OOK modulation
10. Preamble detection
11. Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra‐fast AFC
12. Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
13. Built‐in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
1 x Module