1. Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold compensation reference.
2. This protuct does everything for you, and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller even one without an analog input.
3. This breakout board has the chip itself, a 3.3V regulator with 10uF bypass capacitors and level shifting circuitry.
4. Comes with a 2 pin terminal block (for connecting to the thermocouple) and pin header (to plug into any breadboard or perfboard).
1. Measurement temperature range: -200°C to +1350°C
2. SPI interfaces, high-speed transmission
3. The input voltage is 3-5V DC
4. Direct digital output temperature value, no amplifiers, no ADC
5. 14-bit resolution, 0.25 degree temperature accuracy
1. Works with any K type thermocouple
2. K thermocouples have about ±2°C to ±6°C accuracy
3. Internal temperature reading
4. 3 to 5v power supply and logic level compliant
5. SPI data output requires any 3 digital I/O pins
3 x Thermocouple Breakout Board