– Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all versions of the Pi.
– 5 megapixel
– Resolutions: 2952 x 1944
– CMOS: 1/4 ;
– Focal Length : adjustable
– Diagonal: 222 degrees (while other cameras are only 72 degree).
– Sensor resolution: 1080p
– 4 screw holes, you can fix the LED boards;
How to connect the hardware:
1. Plumb the FFC with the connector(the one right beside the HDMI interface).
2. Remove the protective film on the lens before use.
3. Beware of static electricity when without the board.
How to use the software:
1. Execute apt-get update and apt-get upgrade
2. Choose camera in raspi-config, start up camera driver in RPI,and then boost
3. Perform the order procedure raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, capture video clips or images
4. Play via mplayer about the captured video clips
For more details, please click: https://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Panoramic_Camera_Module
The Raspberry Pi main board is not included.
1 x Camera Module (FFC Cable length: about 15cm)