The RF front end is carefully designed with a two-stage low-noise amplifier and a two-stage dedicated filter for front-end RF amplification of ADS-B receivers, featuring high gain, low noise, and large dynamic range.
1. Working voltage: 3.3-5.0V (DC)
2. Operating frequency: 1090MHz (ADS-B receiver only)
3. Amplification gain: 38dB
4. Out-of-band suppression: -75dB@+-50MHz; -55dB@+-1GHz
5. Special design: Double filter structure is used to ensure sufficient suppression of out-of-band signals and effectively improve signal-to-noise ratio.
6. Product Shell: CNC Machining Center CNC Milling
7. Dimensions: 51.5*36*15mm (without connector protrusion)
8. Product weight: 60.5g
1 x ADS-B 1090MHz RF Front End RF Amplifier LNA Module