DIY T200 Aluminum Alloy Metal Tank Track Caterpillar Chassis
There are six kinds for your choice:
A: Gold Chassis
B: Gold Chassis + Espduino kit
C: Gold Chassis + NodeMcu Lua kit
D: Silver Chassis
E: Silver Chassis + Espduino kit
F: Silver Chassis + NodeMcu Lua kit
A novel design has already coming for the tank chassis, with beautiful shape, and full metal aluminum alloy structure. In this tank chassis, a space for 9g servo is left for the ultrasonic sensor, and a space for MG995 servo is also left to rotate the mechanical manipulator. What’s more, UNO R3 and NodeMCU development boards are also designed to install. In addition, the metal panel can be used to install the wheeled car by install the 25mm and/or 37mm motor frames. Interesting, a LED light is installed to brighten the dark in the night. Under the help of the motor, the tank chassis can be smoothly turn left, right, circle, forward and backward, etc. Therefore, when you get the chassis, it can do many things for you, like getting the temperature and mobile monitor. Certainly, we have developed a series of car/tank chassis. Hoping you can choose your loved car chassis.
1) Reserve the space for 9g, MM95, MM96R gear;
2) Reserve for the installation holes for UNO R3 and NodeMCU development board kit;
3) Reserve the space for robotic manipulator;
4) Design the LED light for the dark moving and brighten the light;
5) Add the 25mm and 37mm motor frame, can change the 4WD smart car;
1) The metal chassis is generated by aluminum alloy;
2) The bearing wheels and the driving wheels are metal;
3) The bearing wheel piece is connected by the stainless steel and two bearings, which can let the bearing wheel is rotate freely with small frictions.
1) The chassis can bearing the weight is about below 5kg; we test the 2.3kg;
2) All the chassis are metal, excluding the track (plastic).
1) It is very powerful;
2) with Hall sensor and feedback;
Name: T200 Intelligent track car/tank chassis
Material: aluminum alloy
Product size: about 300*220*55mm (length * width * height)
Color: golden yellow/silver.
Name: 25mm gear motor
Output speed: 150±10%rpm
No_load current: 200mA (Max)
Stall current: 4500mA(max)
Stall torque: 9.5kgNaN
Rated speed: 100±10%rpm
Rated torque: 3000gNaN
Rated current: 1200mA (Max)
Working voltage: 9V
Outside Shaft Length: 14.5mm
Shaft End Play: 0.05-0.50mm
Diameter Of Shaft phi 4mm, D3.5
Working voltage for sensor: 3-5V
The motor paramter can be seen at https://www.smartarduino.com/25mm-9v-dc-reduced-gear-motor-for-robot_p94537.html
The tank car chassis is not assembled.
Track can be connected by any length with a needle.
1 x Chassis
2 x Driving wheels
6 x Bearing wheels
2 x Track (can be changed the length)
2 xDC motor
2 x LED light