DIY USB Linear Voltage Regulator Multi-channel Output Power Supply Kit Step Up Dual Power
– Single voltage wide range input, can connect to USB, with input current limiting protection.
– Multi-channel linear regulator dual output, which to meet most of the experiments required
– Small size, easy to use
– Input voltage: 5~18V DC
– Output voltage: +12V, -12V, +5V, -5V, +3.3V, +9V
– Output current: max 300mA (per channel)
1 x Multi-channel Output Power Supply Kit
The input end connected to the 5V power adapter with USB cable, then tested the output voltage:
1. Output +9V ,and tested it, the accuracy is high.
2. Output +5V
3. Output -5V
4. Output -12V
4. Output +12V
Drived the 12V/200mA fan with 5V/1A mobile phone charger, and worked normally.
Used mobile phone charger whose output is 5V/1A to supply +5V, +12v, -12V voltage to the DDS waveform generator,
and it worked perfectly.