The Pi zero Enc28j60 is a simple Network Adapter module for Pi zero.
It is very easy to assemble and configure.
It allows your Raspberry Pi zero to access the network smoothly.
1. Easy to assemble and setup
2. Official OS overlay support
3. Stable and fast
How to configure it:
1. Install the NIC module into the raspberry Pi.
2. Connect the network cable to ensure that your router supports DHCP and works well.
3.Burn the Raspbian image to TF card.
4. Edit the /boot/config.txt file by your favorite editor such as "Nano" or "vim.tiny", and add the following parameter:
Then save the exit and reboot the raspberry Pi.
NOTE: The module is tested only in Raspbian OS environments.
How to check if network adapter works well:
Open a terminal and typing this command: ifconfig
1x Pi zero Enc28j60 Network Adapter Module (the board and the cable are not included)