This product is a data logger that can record data on the memory card through the uart universal serial port. This function is similar to the black box to record the data sent from the main device to the serial port and save the data as a text on the memory card. This product can be used for the flight control board with cleanflight firmware. It is connected to the corresponding serial port. By setting the cleanflight configurator of the host computer software, the important operating data of the drone can be recorded on the memory card. And through the Blackbox flight data recorder software flight record playback analysis.
Note: After inserting the memory card for the first time, the config.txt file will be generated on the memory card, which includes the baud rate parameter of the serial port. This parameter can be modified. Please connect the flight controller or the serial port of the main circuit. The baud rate is consistent with the baud rate of the recorder.
Input voltage 3.3V~12V (3.3V~5V recommended)
Memory format is FAT32, supports up to 64GB of memory
UART serial interface
Adjustable baud rate
The default bootloader is pro mini atmega328P 5V 16mhz
1. Support storage to fat16/fat32 format tf card, storage capacity up to 32G
2. Has a simple command line interface
3. Change the config file in the tf card on the computer (if it is a new card, the config file will be automatically created when the card is first powered on after the card is inserted), and you can change settings, such as the baud rate. You don't need to buy any special tools to change the serial settings to use your needs.
4. Three modes: new, add, command
5. Baud rate can be set to 300-1000000bps
6. Ensure that the minimum connections to run are vcc, gnd, rx
7. Two led lights indicate the operating status
8. The input voltage is 3.3V to 12V, preferably 3.3 to 5V.
9. Standby current 2ma, maximum recording rate 6ma.
1 x GY-Openlog Cleanflight Naze32 F3 Blackbox Flash Recorder Module
GY-Openlog Cleanflight Naze32 F3 Blackbox Flash Recorder Module