1. This item is based on SX1278 wireless transparent transmission module (transceiver one), with IPEX socket it can connect external antenna.Using advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, communication distance is10000 meters, super error correction, anti-interference ability, with the air wake-up function (ultra-low power consumption). It can be used in the enviroment with thousands of people,especially for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm and other equipment.
2. This is a type of low cost RF front-end transceiver module based on SX1276 from Semtech Corporation. It keeps the advantages of RFIC SX1276 but simplifies the circuit design. The high sensitivity (-139dBm) in LoRa modulation and 20dBm high power output make the module suitable for long range and low data rate applications.
3. It consists of RFIC SX1276, thin SMD crystal and antenna matching circuit. The antenna port is well matched to standard 50 Ohm impedance. Users don’t need to spend time in RF circuit design and choose suitable antennas for different applications. DRF1276G operates at 1.8~3.6V with extra low standby current which makes it suitable for battery powered-up applications
1. Model: SX1278IMLTRT
2. Frequency range: 137~525MHz
3. Max data rate: 300kb/s
4. Modulation format: FSK, GFSK, GMSK, MSK, LoRa, OOK
5. Output power: -1dBm to 20dBm
6. Type: ISM
7. Voltage: 3.7V
8. Highest working temperature: 85°C
9. Lowest working temperature: -40°C
10. Port: SPI
1 x Chip