The M340T Ethernet Remote I/O Module is an industrial class, isolated designed, high reliability, high stability and high precision data acquisition module, embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, Integrated 1 Industrial 10/100M adaptive Ethernet module inside. It provides multi I/O, supports standard Modbus TCP, can be intergraded into SCADA, OPC server, and other automation systems. It is design for working in the harsh industrial application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial automation, security monitoring system, automatically measurement and control system.
The M340T Ethernet Remote I/O module provides a RS485 interface, through the RS485 bus, it can cascade Modbus RTU I/O devices or Modbus RTU meters, e.g.: a variety of digital input or digital outputs, analog inputs or outputs, thermal resistance IO module combination, save costs. At the same time, the Ethernet Remote I/O module has register mapping function, the cascade Modbus RTU I/O data are automatically collected to the mapping memory area, the Modbus TCP Client query without waiting then can get a quick response to meet the industrial timely requirements.
The M340T Ethernet Remote I/O module provides 4 optical-isolated digital inputs, supports max. 10MHz high speed pulse counter, 4 isolated 12bits analog inputs, supports 0~5V,0~10V,4~20mA,0~20mA analog signal, 4 digital outputs, supports 10Hz~300KHz high speed pulse output or relay outputs, 2 channel 12bits analog outputs, supports 0~10VDC signal output. All of the I/O with high sampling frequency and special filtering strategy to ensure it’s reliable.
1. Communication protocol using standard Modbus TCP protocol;
2. Wide operating voltage, and anti-reverse protection function;
3. The use of industrial-grade 32-bit chip, built-in watchdog, and have a sound anti-interference measures to ensure reliability;
4. l way isolated 10 / 100M adaptive Ethernet interface with 15 KV ESD protection, support for Modbus TCP protocol;
5. Optocoupler isolated digital input, support for wet and dry node input (both compatible), one of which can be used as a pulse count, high speed pulse and low speed pulse mode is supported, the default is high speed pulse frequency up to 10Mhz, optional low speed pulse frequency The maximum is 10Khz;
6. DO output support transistor Sink or relay output, relay contact capacity DC 5A / 30V, 5A / 250VAC, one of which can be used as high-speed pulse output, pulse frequency support 10Hz ~ 300Khz;
7. Support isolated 12bit resolution analog input: 0 ~ 20Ma, 4 ~ 20Ma, 0-5V, 0-10V differential input;
8. 1-way RS485 communication interface, supports standard Modbus RTU / Modbus ASCII Master protocol for expansion;
9. RTD input supports PT100 and PT1000 two types;
10. Support standard Modbus RTU / Modbus ASCII Master protocol for expansion;
11. 1 way DC power output to other on-site equipment to save on-site wiring difficulty and cost;
12. Web-based management and configuration, easy to operate and maintain simple power requirements;
13. With LED indicates the working status, with reset button reset, easy on-site installation and commissioning;
14. The use of metal shell, the protection level IP30, metal shell and system safety isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications;
15. Small size, L105 * W88 * H30mm, support for wall mounting and DIN35mm industrial rail installation.
1 x TCP Ethernet Remote IO Module