– The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range,boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
– The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced, wireless LAN compliance testing,improving both cost and time to market.
– The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
– Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
– 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
– 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
– Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
– Extended 40-pin GPIO header
– Full-size HDMI
– 4 USB 2.0 ports
– CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
– DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
– 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
– Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
– 5V/2.5A DC power input
– Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
More info., about Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board
1 x Acrylic case
1 x Heat silk(2 Aluminum + 1 copper)
1 x Cooling fan