Full Function Robot Expansion Board Support Stepper Motor Servo For Raspberry Pi 3B /2B / B+
Stepper motors are great for (semi-)precise control, perfect for many robot and CNC projects.
This HAT supports up to 2 stepper motors. The python library works identically for bi-polar and uni-polar motors.
Download link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0dUDFy
1. 4 H-Bridges: Provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
Can run motors on DC5V to DC12V.
2. Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
3. Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
4. Up to 4 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo(5V)
5. One Infrared Receiver(GPIO26)
6. Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
7. Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external 5-12VDC power
8. Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2
1 x Full Function Robot Expansion Board Support Stepper Motor Servo For Raspberry Pi 3B /2B / B+