About decoding receiver board Features:
1.The operating voltage DC5V, receiver sensitivity is-98db. Leg 7 bits, respectively, VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, the +5 V and GND. VT is a valid signal high output pin Upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high, may also drive the relay.
There are four buttons on the remote control, and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3 of. Press the buttons transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
With decoding receiver board:
– Working frequency: 315M
– Operating voltage: DC5V
– Operating current: ≤3mA(5.0VDC)
– Working principle: super regeneration
– Modulation method: ASK
– Encoding chip: SC2272 (PT2272, PT2294), chip compatible
– Sensitivity: better than -105dBm (50Ω)
– Output signal: non-lock (M)
– Operating voltage: DC12V (27A/12V battery x1)
– Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
– Radiated power: 10mw @ 12V
– Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
– Transmitting frequency: 315MHZ
– Transmission distance :50-100M (Open field, the receiver sensitivity of -100dbm)
– Encoder types: fixed code
*There is no manual about it. This product requires you to have some expertise in using it.
1 x Key Wireless Remote Control with receiver board