Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board:
– Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
– 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
– 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
– 1GB RAM
– 64 Bit CPU
– 4 x USB ports
– 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
– Full size HDMI
-10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
– CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
– DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
– Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
– Micro USB power source
– Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz
– 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
– Fully HAT compatible
– 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
– Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
– Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
– Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
– 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Aluminum Copper Heat Sink
As a New-on product, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B has newly 64-bit quad-core and internal WI-FI and Bluetooth.
Its high performance improved tenfold compared with the former generation.
That is to say, you should equip it with strong cooling system.
The set of heatsinks can meet your demands very well.
Thermal conductive adhesive tape of heat silk is from 3M enterprise Model 8810, one of the fortune 500 enterprises world-wide. It be able to bear long time high temperature up to 100℃.