It' s a customized mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3
With the small size, it can be integrated with RPi Zero into any application that has high command of demension.
– Interface: CSI
– 5 Megapixel OV5647 sensor
– Max. Resolution: 2592 x 1944
– Support 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p60/ 90 video
– CCD Dimension: 1/4 inch
– Diagonal: 72.4 degree
– Sensor best solution: 720p,1080p
– Dimension: 60mm x 11.5mm x 5mm
– Plumb to connect the FFC with the connector(the one right beside the HDMI interface). The contact face to the HDMI interface when connection.
– Remove the protective film before using the lens.
– Beware of ESD damage and static electricity when use the bare board.
– RPi raspi-config and firmware have been updated to the camera. Execute apt-get update and apt-get upgrade
– Select camera in raspi-config, start up camera driver in RPI, and then boost
– Perform the command-line procedure raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, capture video clips or images
– The captured video clips need to play with mplayer
Know more about this product, please click: https://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_Zero_Camera
1 x Camera Module