1. Wide voltage supply (6-30V) supports micro USB 5V power supply, which is very convenient to use;
2. The interface is clear and simple, powerful, easy to understand, and almost meets all your needs;
3. One-button emergency stop function (STOP key), with reverse polarity protection, reverse connection does not burn;
4. Added sleep mode, enabled, no operation within 5 minutes, automatically turn off the monitor; any key wakes up;
5. Can set different OP, CL, LOP parameters, these parameters are independent of each other, respectively, saved;
6. All setting parameters are automatically saved and saved.
Size: 6.2*3.8*1.7cm (length*width*hight)
Operating voltage: DC 6V-30V (supports micro USB 5V power supply)
Trigger signal source: high-level trigger (3V-24V) signal ground and system to improve the system's anti-jamming capability (also short-circuit altogether)
Output capability: it can control the device within DC 30V 5A or within AC 220V 5A
Quiescent current: 20mA
Operating current: 50mA
Service life: more than 100,000 times
Working temperature: -40°C-85°C
With optocoupler isolation, enhanced anti-jamming capability, industrial grade circuit board, set parameters for memory after power failure.
How to set parameters:
1. First determine the relay operating mode;
2. According to the working mode of the relay, in the main interface (when the module is powered on, it will flash the current working mode (default P1.1 mode), and then enter the main interface,) "Press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds to release ". Enter the mode selection interface, select the mode to be set (P1.1~P-4) by pressing the UP and DOWN keys;
3. After selecting the mode to be set (for example, P3.2), short-press the SET button to set the corresponding parameter, then the parameter to be set will blink (OP conduction time, CL disconnection time, LOP cycle times ("– – "On behalf of infinite number of cycles)), through UP, DOWN adjust the parameter value, support long press (fast increase or decrease) and short press (increase or decrease 1 unit); after setting the parameter value, press STOP key shortly To select the decimal point position, select the time range (the corresponding time 0.1 seconds ~ 999 minutes); short press the SET button to set the next parameter of the current mode, the process is the same as above;
4. After setting the parameters of the selected mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds to release it. The currently set mode will flash, and then return to the main interface. Setting the parameters is successful. Main interface: "000" (no decimal point) is displayed when the relay is not working. The relay is in working state with a decimal point;
5. Mode selection interface: long press the SET key to enter, after setting is complete, long press the SET key to exit, back to the main interface.
The relay output is a passive contact and has no live output to control the on-off of a line.
1 X One way relay module