1. Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux)
2. Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
3. USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
4. 16 MHz AVR MCU – using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
5. 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
6. Serial over USB debugging and communication!
7. 14 I/O Pins (2 shared with USB)
8. I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI
9. ADC on 10 pins
10. 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
11. Power via USB, or External Source – 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection)
12. On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button – or can be disabled
to use that pin as general i/o – without changing the bootloader
13. On-board 150mA 5V regulator
14. Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
15. User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
16. Two mounting holes.
17. Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support).
1 x Wemos® Digispark Pro Kickstarter Development Board
Wemos Digispark Pro Kickstarter Development Board USB Micro ATTINY167 Module For Arduino